Our purpose is to reach God’s beloved children with a practical word from God taught lovingly with simplicity. By utilizing it in their everyday lives, the word will empower them to meet their emotional and spiritual needs and equip them to handle life challenges. Beth-el Temple Ministries Church International, Inc. is purposed to lead its members in growing to complete the destiny God has for each of their lives according to Philippians 1:6: “Being confident of this very thing, that He which began a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.”
Beth-el Temple Ministries Church International Inc. meaning “Holy Place of God” is equipping believers by:
BUILDING believer’s one soul at a time.
ENCOURAGING believer’s through the Word of God.
TEACHING believer’s to live victoriously.
HEALING believer’s through the power of prayer.
EMPOWERING believer’s to walk in their destiny.
LOVING believer’s through anointed teaching
Beth-el Temple Ministries Church International Inc. is a church dedicated to encouraging, empowering and loving families through the anointed word of God; Admonishing God’s people to go into the entire world and share the gospel of Jesus Christ, being empowered and directed by the Holy Spirit as we anticipate the return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Statement of Faith
* The Bible to be the inspired and only infallible Word of God.
* That there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons; God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
* In the Blessed Hope, which is the rapture of the Church of God, which is in Christ at His return.
* That the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious Blood of Jesus Christ.
* That regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
* That the redemptive work of Christ on the Cross-provides healing for the human body in answer to believing in prayer.
* That the baptism of the Holy Ghost, according to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for it.
* In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling, the Christian is enabled to live a Holy and separated life in this present world, Amen.